Cadem ~ Template by entiri

2015 Quandong Farm Shiraz

    • $30.00
    • In stock: N/A       Price includes GST
    • Add to Favorites
    • Note: For freight all online orders must be in multiples of six (6) bottles.

    Quandong Farm Shiraz is a single vineyard wine that aims to highlight the intensity and brightness of fruit grown using biodynamic techniques. Our farming practices are designed to produce wines of intensity, but also with layers of texture, flavour and interest for the consumer. We think this wine exhibits these characteristics and provides both concentration and flavour and a certain delicacy, rather than simple raw power.

    Vegan-friendly wine  

    2015 Quandong Farm - 90pt - Mike Bennie, The Wine Front, June 2016

    2014 Quandong Farm Shiraz - 95pt - Halliday Wine Companion 2017

     20% whole bunches placed in small batch fermenters, the remaining 80% destemmed on top; matured in French oak for 12 months. The perfumed and supple medium-bodied palate is the polar opposite of the MV Shiraz; it is deceptively long, with a fresh finish.

    2013 Quandong Farm Shiraz - 95pt - Halliday Wine Companion 2016

    2013 Quandong Farm Shiraz - 90pt - Robert Parker 2015

    Download Tasting Note